Fraud Awareness and Prevention Training | 1 Day Training
This Fraud Awareness and Prevention Training in Dubai speaks of awareness about fraud and embedding anti-fraud procedures in the system of your organization can have significant impact on the sustainability of your organization in the long term.
This workshop will help you to learn why people commit fraud, how to identify fraud risks, establish an anti-fraud culture and ensure fraud awareness in your organization.
Benefits of Attending
- Reviewing current trends and new techniques in combating fraud and financial crimes to anticipate future needs
- Setting effective fraud detection and prevention procedures
- Improving customer data protection through effective identity theft prevention
- Eradicating common areas of potential internal frauds
- Developing a robust fraud awareness program within the organization
- Identifying and assessing organization’s vulnerability to fraud and financial crimes
- Establishing a sustainable corporate environment conducive to combating fraud at all levels
- Exploring the latest technological solutions in combating fraud and financial crimes
- Discovering the necessary preventive measures taken to combat fraudsters and money launders
- Utilizing this event to learn, network and benchmark with key players in the industry
Course Outline | Fraud Awareness and Prevention Training
- Statistical Overview of Fraud Problem
- Common Types of Fraud
- Who Commits Fraud?
- The Fraud Triangle
- The Fraud Diamond
- Red Flags
Fraud Risk Management
- Fraud Risk Program – Components
- Fraud Risk Assessment – Components
- Conducting Fraud Risk Assessment – Case Studies
- Case Studies – A Practical Perspective
- Fraud Prevention Program
- Fraud Manual
- Fraud Prevention Check list – A Practical Perspective
- Fraud Detection Program
- Fraud Prevention and Detection Score Cards
- Fraud Investigation Program
Regular Fee USD 399 Per Person
10 % Saver Package – 2 Delegates USD 359 Per Person
15 % Platinum Package – 4 Delegates USD 339 Per Person
Training Date: 01 July 2018
Muhammad Yasir Charkala
ACMA/ CICA/ APFA/ CA(Inter), CIA, CFE, CISA, B.Com, Masters Finance
Yasir is an expert Value Added Tax Professional/ Consultant who is serving Gulf region since past 7 years.
With 13 years of Accounting audit finance and advisory experience working with more than 50 companies including multinationals and local groups including PWC, EY , Singer Home Appliances, National Holding and BATCO-LAVAJET group on leading Accounting finance audit and tax positions.
Yasir is Certified Accountant, Auditor and VAT Advisor/Trainer. Working with Prominent names currently as VAT advisor namely Oberoi Hotels Dubai, Bosch Home Appliances Germany, Pioneer Cement Oman and Hi-Force Hydraulic Tools UK.
Yasir helps in finance audit and tax related trainings across UAE and GCC, both for finance and non-finance professionals as well as dealing with the senior management for decision making for strategic goals.
Experienced and result driven Accounting, Audit and Tax professional and corporate trainer with more than 13 years of progressive experience in implementation and compliance of VAT, Corporate Taxation, GAAP/IFRS, accounting policies, internal control process, internal/external Audit, change management and performance improvement using the effective budgeting and resource allocation techniques. Possesses solid leadership, communication and interpersonal skills to establish relationship with all level of staff and management.
Yasir has over 13 years of experience in Taxation (Asia and Gulf), Accounting and Finance and Corporate Training in Asia and Gulf region. He has related qualifications ACMA/ CICA/ APFA/ CA(Inter), CIA, CFE, CISA, B.Com, Masters Finance.
Yasir gained extensive experience as Tax Consultant, Investment/portfolio manager, senior accountant, Audit Senior, corporate trainer, Financial/Management Consultant, cost controller in various multinational and local companies in GCC region and Asia.
Yasir now works is Indirect Taxes, Finance, Audit, Fraud Investigation, Gulf region helping clients to develop the future executives and corporate leaders. He is also participating in designing and developing course contents in various areas especial Accounting, Finance and Taxation.
As well as having expertise in his subject area, Yasir is also a researcher who conducted the research on various industries on the organizational performance, financial strategies, impact of internal and external factors on the performance of the organizations and the hedging strategies.